Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas Eve

I can't believe today is Christmas Eve...it seems like we were just doing this last year at this time!!! I'm really looking forward to Christmas this year though, this is our first official Christmas as a family in our own home and it's so exciting. Tomorrow morning grandparents are coming over early to watch Jeff unwrap his gifts and have breakfast with us. I'm looking forward to cooking a Christmas breakfast for everyone...so many firsts for me this Christmas.

Today I'm working, but only until 12 so no complaints from me. Nick is getting to spend some quality time with Jeff this morning and running errands for me so that's good. This afternoon I think we are doing a visit to Santa because someone asked me this morning, then we need to get home to cook the prime rib for dinner tonight. We are heading to Hoover's at 530, then we are doing 8pm mass. I'm hoping the time will be okay with Jeff, but we'll see how it goes.

Wishing all family could be with us today, but hopefully everyone has a great Christmas no matter where they are!!!

No comments: