Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, March 5, 2010

A Sad Realization Today

My little boy is 3...yes I know he just had his birthday and he turned 3, but what happens when you are 3?? School...yes, Jeff can start pre-school this fall and we are registering him this weekend. Oh my goodness, it actually time to start thinking about school for him...I seriously can't believe it came so quickly.

It makes me sad in a way to have him so big, it seems like we were just bringing him home from the hospital and then boom, here we are. I'm glad he's 3, it's nice to be able to do things with him and have him light up when you take him to do something special. There is no worry about a nap schedule, no diapers during the day, we just pick up and go with very little in tow. But with that comes the realization that he's really growing up and that is scary!

No comments: