Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Our Little Stinker

We are having some huge discipline problems with Jeff lately. Our little darling just has a mind of his own and hates us telling him what to do, or even correcting him for what he's doing wrong. Well Saturday afternoon the melt down started at Andersons when I wouldn't get him a toy that he wanted and continued to the car and when we got home. I told him it was time for a nap, assuming he was just tired. We made our way into the house and I told him that he was not going to get his blankies to sleep because he needs to learn this is not the right way to act and he knows better. Of course he's screaming, holding his breath and kicking at this point so frustrated, but I've had enough, I shut the door and go outside to work with Nick in the yard. I went back in a little while later and the darling child is sleeping with his blankets!!! The little stinker got out of his room, and went to get his blankets that were in our room!

No comments: