Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Happy Birthday Little Man!

I have a hard time believing that my little guy is already 4 years old. It feels like yesterday when he was born and I just hate how quickly time is going by. He's an awesome little guy though and I'm so glad that I was able to be off work and be home all day, we had such a good time!!! Lunch with Daddy and naps in the afternoon...doesn't get much better than that. For dinner we headed over to Mama & Papa's and they made him "chicken thigh" or baked chicken and I cooked the rest of the dinner. Nick's parents came up later and Steph & John were also there...it was great to celebrate with everyone!!!

Daddy picked out Jeff's birthday present this year...a giant crane!



Uncle John & Aunt Steph got Jeff a camera for his birthday...he LOVES it!



His construction birthday cake...the only rule was not singing him Happy Birthday!



He thought his blue tongue was the funniest thing ever.


No comments: