Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, July 11, 2011

So In Love!!

Being a mom is the best job in the world and even though I'm not with my kids as often as I would like, I know this is life and I need to deal with it. But when I am with my kids I love seeing how happy they are, it just melts my heart and puts a smile on my face.

We stayed home from the lake this weekend...a weekend of relaxtion as very much needed. Friday night we went to Levis and they had constructed a huge sandbox for the kids to play in...Jeff enjoyed the sand, Emma enjoyed the snuggles, both were HAPPY!!!

Jeff concentrating so hard.




The sand could of kept him happy for hours.




Emma has her daddy wrapped around her finger...Pure Love!



Thinking about smiling...




Happy Emma!!!


No comments: