Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Weekend Post!!

I know it's been awhile, I'm sorry, I hate that I don't update on here like I used too, but it's seriously a time thing. I'm mad at myself because this blog is for me and me only... if I don't update, how am I going to remember what my kids are up to?!?!

It was a gorgeous weekend! Temps in the 70's, you couldn't of asked for anything better. In fact in was going to be so nice that we decided to go to the lake and take the docks out. Much better doing it when it's warm, rather than freezing cold. We stayed home Friday night and the boys mowed our lawn. I love that Jeff still likes helping his dad mow, I wonder how many years it's going to continue?? Then all three monkey's were in bed reading...couldn't pass up this picture at all.





We woke up early Saturday and headed to the lake. It felt great to be up there and just enjoy the weather. Jeff enjoyed gator rides, boat rides, tractor rides...it's a little crazy really, he's spoiled to say the least. We all enjoyed being up there though. Once you go up you want to keep going up, but once we are home we like to be home, it's funny how that works. My main goal of the weekend was go get some good pictures of the kids!!! I think I got a few of them...now I just need to keep up with them for Christmas so I have a good selection for cards!






I love this one of Emma, just looking at me so innocently!


No comments: