Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 18, 2011

The Start of the Christmas Season

December is such a busy month and it's hard to get caught up in the commotion of it all. I was so tired of buying gifts and worrying about who we were buying for that it took the fun out of it for me. BUT when we started with the family parties, all of that seemed hustle and bustle just went away and we started to enjoy what was going on.

One of my favorite days during Christmas is when we get together with Fr. Jeff and exchange gifts. Normally it's the Sunday before Christmas so the partying feels like it's really beginning.
One of my goals during the holidays was to really get some good pictures of all of us together.

Even though the kids weren't cooperating, I liked our family picture.



I LOVE my kiddos more than anything. Jeff finally took a picture for me and I love it...both kids smiling and looking cute!



Santa visited Jeff at school and brought him a gift. I love how serious he looks here, like he was listening so carefully as to what Santa was saying.

No comments: