Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Summer is Here!

I do not know how the year goes by so quickly, but somehow we are already to Memorial Day weekend at the lake.  For us lake people, the start of summer is here!  Luckily the weather was summerish all weekend and we were able to be in the water and swim.  I remember when I was little not being able to swim until mid June because the water was just to chilly.

It was a great weekend though...not a lot going on, but fun to be at the lake relaxing.  We had some vistors on Sunday, but other than that, it's just hanging out and watching the kids have so much fun.  They just love it up here and I'm glad because I do too.  Let Summer Begin!!!

Emma thinks she's ready to go on the gator too!

Jeff's First Waverunner Ride of the Season!


Emma's First Waverunner Ride of the Season!
I don't remember if she's ridden on it before or not.


No comments: