Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Welcome Claire Elizabeth

Welcome Claire Elizabeth Stultz!
Claire was born on December 21, 2012 at 5:41pm and was 6lbs 12oz and 19 7/8 inches.

I cannot believe how quick this pregnancy went by and we are really glad that she is finally here and part of our family.  The day was so exciting as Nick & I were getting ready for her to come.  We didn't have much planned but somehow we managed to fill up the time waiting to make our way to the hospital.  We of course had to wait a little while for Dr. Sue to show up, but once she did things happened pretty quickly.

The csection was not that much fun and truthfully I wouldn't want another one, but once Claire was pulled out and I heard her cry it was all worth it.  Nothing like seeing Nick hold his new little daughter!  He & I enjoyed our time with her and were anxious for the kids to come up and meet her the next day.  Jeff & Emma LOVED meeting Claire, Jeff did a great job holding her and you can see the love on his face whenever he talks to her...melts my heart!







No comments: