Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

ER Trip #2

I swear my child is going to be in the ER at least once more this year! So last night I was getting Jeff all ready to go and get his hair cut. I had just changed his diaper, stood him up on the counter, reached for his shirt, and the next thing I know my little man in laying on the floor. I scooped him up and he started screaming, wouldn't calm down. I'm asking him if he's okay, my mom is telling me to call the pedi, and Amanda came by to drop off my sunglasses that I had forgotten at her house. Of course the doctor's office is freaking CLOSED and it's 4:36...they close at 4:30! So now my mom is telling me we need to go to the ER. I don't think we need to, I mean come on he'll be fine, but do I listen no, because Nick is telling me I'll be second guessing myself all night if I don't take him, so we go.

We are there 2 hours...and of course luckily we have a heathly little boy who is perfectly fine!

No comments: