Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, July 28, 2008

Weekend was to short!

I can't believe the weekend is already over! Why does it take so long for Friday to get here and then, bam, before we know it, it's already Monday morning? Weekends need to be longer...that's all I got to say!

The weekend was terrific! Friday Nick told me at 2:30 that he wanted to go to the Mud Hens game with some friends, fine whatever, Jeff and I are going up to the lake still. So Jeff & I went up to the lake with mom and dad, and enjoyed dinner out on the patio. Felt great to be up there and relax.

Saturday Jeff woke up at 7 and immediately wanted to go outside. I swang him on the swing for awhile and then mom took over so I could go for a morning run. I ran 3 miles in 34 minutes and I was so proud of myself. It's not the 23 minutes I used to run it in, but it's better then not running at all. Since we had a wedding to go into Ft. Wayne for, I put Jeff down for an early nap and took advantage of the quiet. Steph & I painted out toes and nails, I took a nice shower and got ready to leave. The wedding was very nice. We ended up watching Blaine during the ceremony which was fun! He's such a good baby. Jeff wasn't to sure about having to share his stuff with him, but it worked out...plus it gave me a glimse of having 2 children...think we'll be waiting a little bit longer! It was nice getting to see the Freiburger's at the reception and talking to them for a bit.

Sunday was another beautiful day at the lake. We went to breakfast at Adam's Lake and ate on the patio. It's so nice to go to breakfast and sit outside looking at a lake...makes you feel like you aren't missing any lake time! We spent most of Sunday just relaxing outside. Everyone got some sun, and it was great! Jeff got a boat ride in Grandpa's boat...he just LOVES those things. I don't think he understands how lucky he is. Sunday night we enjoyed PF Changs and Dick & Cathy's company. It's so nice spending time with them, especially since we don't get to see them that often!

Oh yeah, the highlight of the weekend was a crop duster that kept flying right over the cottage. Jeff LOVED getting to see the plan up close and personal. Nick took him out Sunday morning so they could get a good shot of one.

No comments: