Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, June 8, 2009

Well, Well, Well...

It's back to another Monday...hard to believe... the weekend was just okay though. I feel like of depressed lately, not sure why, well I know why, but since I'm not sure who reads this or not, I cannot post it because I don't want it out there. Anyway, the weekend started off great, we went to Steph & John's house for a cookout with the Hoover's and it was lots of fun. We had a great time, cooking hot dogs, playing corn hole, sitting around talking around the fire, and Jeff enjoyed playing in the dirt and getting four wheeler rides.

Saturday was kind of a lazy day... we did some yard work outside, Jeff got tractor rides, I did laundry and got our rooms nice and clean, it just felt good. Nick left to go to Tiffin for the day, kind of sucked because that meant Jeff & I were by ourselves, but we had a great time together...birthday shopping for Nick, church, dinner, playing outside...he makes time so much more enjoyable. He wasn't good at church, but at least we went right???

Sunday was just another day...honestly nothing to good happened...I can't really remember right now to tell you the truth. Felt good to be home again though.

Jeff is just getting so big, he is sort of a pain to me, whines all the time, and seriously doesn't eat for me, but it's amazing how he just plays on his own, and rides the gator around the yard...he's talking so much more...words are coming out left and right, it's so exciting to listen to him talk. Right now he's saying papa, mom, daddy, hi, bye, mow, juice, doggie, me, home, more....just to name a few...so much fun having him getting bigger!!!

I'm uploading videos and pictures right now...they will be posted in a little bit!

No comments: