Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, October 12, 2009

A Jeff Update

Jeff is getting so big, last week when I was putting him to bed, I asked him to just stay little, a little bit longer. It makes me sad to think that he'll be 3 in a couple of months, it feels like we just had him a week ago. I know people say time goes by quickly, but really it's scary how fast time goes. It needs to slow down...

Jeff is doing awesome though... speech is going great and he's really doing well on his talking. Steph hasn't seen him for almost a week and she was shocked at how well he was doing. He is also singing along with his songs on TV now, very cute! Counting and letters are also coming along, it's amazing to think where he is now compared to a 6 months ago, speech was the best thing for him.

Potty training is going well too! I wouldn't say he's completely trained, but he's getting there. We only use diapers at night, and for the most part he's in undies the rest of the time. He's getting to the point where sometime's he run into the bathroom by himself, but for the most part we still have to put him on at different times throughout the day. I'm not complaining at all on how well he is doing, and I couldn't ask for anything better!

No comments: