Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, October 12, 2009

A Life Update!

I'm truthfully disappointed that I don't blog as much as I use too. All I can say is that life gets away from me and I really loose track of time. But what I can do is try and update what's been going on here the past couple of weeks...

Let's see October 3/4 we spent the weekend at Kalahri with the Clampitt family and we had a great time, so much better then the last time we were there. Going with another couple is great because then you have another person to talk to when you are watching the kids play and Nick & I were able to spend a little time by ourselves, which was a treat. We are looking forward to getting back there sometime soon, but probably it will be next fall, which is okay too!

This weekend was great! Dad moved into the new facility and holy cow is it big, but I'm so happy for him, he really deserves it, especially for all of his hard work over the years. Friday started off on a good note, we got out of work early to go to Fr. Keith's house to have a TGIF party. It was nice, and always a treat to be out of work early. Nick worked late, which seems to be a trend now a days, and when he got home, we just ran a couple of errands and then grabbed a quick bite to eat.

Saturday was the big MOVE...I got Jeff up early and we headed out to Panera to get some yummy bagels for everyone. Nick called me on the way and told me that Jeff could get a ride in the big truck if we got there soon enough. Mom & I dropped Jeff off at J Street and we were off to 5th Street. The new building looks awesome, the colors are great and the place just looks professional and something that everyone has worked so hard for. Jeff LOVED his truck ride, he was so proud sitting up there with his dad, he just waved as he went by with huge grin on his face...it was priceless and of course I didn't have the camera! We helped do a few things out there, but Jeff was done so we took off to run a couple of errands, and got him for him to take a nap. I got to enjoy a couple hours of quiet time which was much needed, then Nick came home and we got lunch ready. Steph & John had all of us out for dinner and a bonefire...that was nice to see the Hoover clan and be in someone else's house for the night. Nick took off to hang out with his counsin and I stayed to enjoy each others company...it was a good time!

Sunday we didn't go to church, we were bad and slept in and enjoyed the morning. Mom & Dad came home and told us to get ready to go to breakfast, so I woke Jeff up but he didn't want to go...we stayed home instead, but I made breakfast for us and that was just fine. The guys took off for the lake to look at possible land, us girls and Jeff stayed here and ran some errands and went shopping. I didn't buy a thing, can you believe it, but it was still fun. We had a yummy dinner and the guys came home. Sunday night dinners are always great!

The work week has begun and it will probably be a long one I have a feeling...oh well, such is life and we need our jobs so no complaints from me!

No comments: