Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, February 13, 2009

Eventful Day for Jeff

And I wasn't even with him...Grandme was!!! Jeff & Grandme had a great day together, they started off by going down to Queen of Aspotles and seeing Aunt Steph and going to church with her class, well the whole school really. Mom said Jeff was an angel in church, which is always nice to hear. Then after church they got to walk back with the kids and Jeff handed out his Valentine's Day Cards to the entire class. I guess he handed them out one at a time to each of the kids. Steph's class really likes Jeff, so I figured it would be fun for him to get to hand out Valentine's Day Cards. Jeff even had a card for Aunt Steph! I can just imagine him walking around handing them all out, I bet it was adorable. After that trip, they made there way to the plant to see the new construction on the plant. Jeff was very intreged with all of the equipment, so much so he through a huge fit when he left...we are all shocked by that one!

When I got home from work, I got Jeff up and then we went for a walk. It was so nice out earlier that I wanted to get a good exercise in. We walked a certain way so that way maybe we would see some deer on the path, and of course we were lucky enough to see 5 of them in the field. After Nick got home we took off to feed the deer in the cemertary. I had some apples that were going bad and figured the deer would enjoy them. Jeff loved watching the deer eat the apples. None of them came right up to the car, but at least we got to see theme eat. We headed off to Meijer to get a few things, then both of the boys got hair cuts tonight, and goodness do they look lots better!!!!

No comments: