Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, February 8, 2010

Our Weekend

Was actually pretty relaxing...AGAIN, hard to believe we could have 2 of these in a row, but we did!! Jeff went to the doctors on Friday and we found out he had an ear infection so that nixed a couple of plans, but other than that we didn't do much.

Friday night Nick went and purchased a new TV for the living room and as much as I hate admitting it, it looks really nice. Although, there was no need for a TV to be purchased, the other one was just fine. We spent the night relaxing and not doing to much of anything, just getting ready for the few inches of snow we were suppose to get over night.

When we woke up Saturday we found out that the basketball game was cancelled so I suggested breakfast at the hotel. Well since we were going to the hotel, I wanted to see if I could get a massage...Nick got me a few for Christmas and I have yet to use one of them. Luckily I got in and it was perfect, just what I needed. Meanwhile since I was doing that, Nick & Jeff went and purchased a PS3 and did a few other things. Nick hasn't gotten it yet, but it should be here in a couple of weeks. After that we went and purchased a new mattress for Jeff, then it was home to relax and enjoy the afternoon. WE did enjoy it, we all sat and watched UP together, then had dinner with John & Steph and made a trip out to there house to see Alvin. My goodness he has gotten big, but I guess that happens when you don't see him for a couple of weeks!

Sunday we spent all moring at home so I could cook and get things ready for the Super Bowl Party that was going to be held at the hotel. Jeff was a big help and helped me bake a few things and of course sampled a little bit too. We ended up having a great time at the hotel and enjoyed watching the Super Bowl with everyone. The outcome was pretty nice too!

No comments: