Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, February 19, 2010

Starts New School Today

This morning I dropped Jeff off at the Children's Discovery Center for the first time. I was extremely nervous about doing it, since I wasn't sure how he was going to react, but I think it went better than I was expecting. I walked him in and he wanted to use the bathroom right away, you know since they are "his size." He did that, and I asked if he wanted any breakfast, but he didn't so I put his stuff away told him to have a great day and I left. I heard him kind of crying and asking for another hug, but I didn't turn around because I knew it would just get worse. I'm hoping that everything goes well while he's there, I'm sure it will, but it is going to be a huge adjustment for him...listening and following directions, not always getting to do what he wants...it will be good for him!

No comments: