Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

18 Month Old Well Check

Well I just got back from Jeff’s 18 month well check, I can’t believe he’s 18 months old already. Time really is flying by a lot faster than I thought. I think it hit me when she said we don’t have to come back until he’s 2…holy cow, he’s going to be 2 in only 6 months!!!!!! Everything checked out well though, she said he is trying to be independent and that’s why he has his tantrums and WE SHOULD JUST LET HIM GO…are you kidding me? I just chuckled and thought to myself “If you think he’s going to get away with having this tantrums, he’s got another things coming.” She is surprised he’s not talking more, but I told her he yells more than enough to make up for not saying words. He’s a little peanut though…24lbs and about 32 inches tall (I want to do my own height at home, since the nurse didn’t do it well,) but he’s only in the 25%...he’s portioned very well she thought. Only had to get 1 shot and he took it just fine. Glad we don't have to go back until January, but I'm sure we'll be back there before that for a sick visit or two!

I can't believe he's 18 months old already!

No comments: