Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, August 18, 2008

Best Weekend!

I know I have great weekends, but this seriously had to be one of the best ones I've had in a really long time. I don't understand how they get better each weekend but they really do! Let's see, where should I even begin????

Friday, I got up and left the office around 1:30. Mentally I was just done with this place and I'm so glad I did leave because I went to Anderson's got my good snakie foods for the weekend, went home, took a nice nap, and got ready to leave for the lake. Dad was late from work, and since Nick had an interview at 7, I had to wait to go up with them. I think we left around 630 and Jeff was a perfect angel in the car. Jaclyn & Neil wanted to watch cars, so Jeff was intreged by the movie. We got to the lake, unpacked, Jeff got a bath, thanks to Grandma, and I spent some time making our dinner.


Saturday I woke up at 830 since Jeff decided to keep us up for 2 hours in the middle of the night! The child just LOVES to sleep with us, what can I say? But really the morning was great, went running, guys ran errands, hung out in the water, Jeff played in the sand. It was perfect! Maloy's came up around 130 and we just sat around and talked all afternoon. When Jeff took his morning nap, Nick and I took the kids out in the boat to look around, and that was nice. I ended up taking a much needed nap and when I woke up, dinner was almost ready. We enjoyed a campfire and just sat around and chatted. It really was a wonderful day!


Sunday was a little chilly when we woke up! I had to put Jeff in a long sleeve shirt to go to church!!!! We took Jaclyn & Neil tubbing and Jaclyn and I thought it would be good if her and I went together! It was a blast, but I'm serisouly so sore this morning, hopefully it goes away soon though. Nick went too and he enjoyed every minute of it, he's such a kid at heart! We stayed at the lake until 5 and then we headed home. I love getting a full day in on Sundays, makes it worth it to go up for the weekend!

No comments: