Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, August 11, 2008

Awesome Weekend!

Wow, haven't blogged in awhile, but how many times do people really want to hear about the weekend that I had? Especially when our weekends are pretty much the same every time! But I will write them down so I remember our weekend...

Let's see Thursday night we went and looked at a great apartment. I really like it, big, lots of room, and closet space so that was good. Jeff would be able to still play outside and there is a pool there, so lots of PERKS if you will. Did grocery shopping for the weekend and then we had dinner at Chipotle which was yummy as usual!

Friday of course we had to work, but after work the car was loaded and ready to go! We had an eventful trip over, especially when we saw a semi going east bound get all tipsy on the road, go off the road, and plow into the cornfield! I called 911 because we weren't sure what happened, but goodness, that woke me up that's for sure. When we finally arrived at the lake, we hurried and unpacked and then went to Logan's Landing for a yummy dinner.

For some reason at the lake Jeff likes to wake up in the middle of night, and since we are in the same room he can see us and will start to scream. So of course Friday night he woke up and I grabbed him and put him in bed with me. Nick snuck in took a picture of us sleeping...he thought it was hilarious that Jeff and I sleep alike. I have closer up shots, but figured this one was just fine! I will confess that I love sleeping with my little man, he's so snugly!


Saturday we woke up to some cooler weather at the lake! My goodness it was like a fall morning in sweatshirts, long pants, and socks! Of course that didn't stop Jeff from running straight for the sandbox. He loves spending his time in there. We really just hung out at the lake all day, enjoyed some sunshine and boats ride. It was a great day though!

Jeff was "helping" with the cups!

I LOVE this picture of him, I think it's one of my favorites.

Look at how big he's getting! He looks like a little man in this picture.

Sunday we got up early, cleaned the cottage and headed into Ft. Wayne for Grandpa's birthday party. It was so nice to be at T & J's early so we could enjoy the pool. Jeff loved it too!

No comments: