Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Did you think I forgot...

about the blog??? I can't believe it's been 2 full weeks since I posted anything on here. I have meant to but honestly we have been extremely busy house hunting and school has started up for me again...the joy!

Anyway, these first couple of pictures were taken at the lake when it was 90 degrees outside. We spent the entire weekend in the water and it was wonderful...I've missed those warm weekends this summer!!!
I'm ready for my closeup... don't make fun of the hat, it keeps him from getting sunburnt!

Enjoying a boat ride with Uncle John & Daddy.


The following weekend were were home and it felt great! My friend Amanda called on Saturday morning and told me to come and hang out with everyone so that's what we did. We hit the zoo with some other kiddos and they all had a great time! We ended the evening with a cookout back at Amanda & Justins and the kids enjoyed the backyard. I'm so happy we did that because it was a lot of fun.

Trying to get a good picture of all the kids! I liked this one even though not everyone was looking.



Jeff showing Brayden how fast he can go down the slide.



The boys wanted to get on the gorilla for a picture, such hams...

No comments: