Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Summer Has Sprung!

So we've waited for how long for the HOT weather to get here??? Seriously it can leave anytime now though. I'm thankful we were at the lake this weekend, because there is no place else I would of wanted to be!!!

Jeff got to go up to the lake early on Friday with mom...what a lucky little guy he is! Nick, Dad & I all drove up when we were done with work. The guys of course like to make pitstops along the way, I just wanted to get to the lake to see Jeff. I love how excited he is to see me when we get there...it's like he hasn't seen me for a week!

Saturday morning we woke up to rain! Gross ugly rain, but it was okay... Jeff went with Nick to get donuts, I got my workout in, so we were all happy. Since the sun wasn't out, we decided to head to Shipshe to look at some things, get a pretzel at JoJo's and enjoy the morning. We were back at a decent time, then had Jeff take a nap. I ended up napping too...felt great to be lazy! We all did church Saturday night, took a wonderful boat ride, and just enjoyed the lake.

Sunday it was warm!!! The sun was shining bright and early and we spent the entire day outside in the heat and humidity. Jeff enjoyed the sandbox, swinging on the swing, going tubing with mom, playing in the water...anything he could think of really. I enjoyed being in the sun and getting some color!!! Nick, well he was sick so he spent all day indoors... it was a nice weekend away. Quiet, that's for sure, especially since it was just the 5 of us up there!

Figuring out how to build something...

Running to get Mommy!!!




Enjoying his yummy ice-cream cone...he's obsessed with these things this summer!

Relaxing with MaMa...they are always together!

No comments: