Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, August 31, 2009

Another Great Weekend at Home!!!

It felt good to be home again this weekend...we started the weekend off with Nick going to Tiffin for a football game, so Jeff & I decided to hang out with Amanda & Audrey. We had such a good time, we hit BRU to test out carseat and strollers, then we went to dinner at Granite City...probably shouldn't of done dinner, but whatever, if the guys were doing what they wanted, then so were we! The kids were pretty good, so that was nice.

Saturday morning, Nick had to work, I wanted to go and see dad's new plant so mom & I headed out for a fun filled morning. We did a little grocery shopping, then made our way to the plant. OMG the plant is HUGE!!! Seriously if I worked there I'd want a golf car to drive around...no excuses for anyone gaining weight working there. It looks amazing though, and I'm so happy for dad. He's worked so hard for something like this, he surely deserves every bit of it! We came home did lunch, then Nick left for Tiffin again, for another football game. Steph came over though and we spent the day together. We haven't done that in ages, but it was full...we took a nice walk, tried to get Jeff to take a nap, went to her house for a bit, dinner, TJ Maxx, ice-cream, then drove by what hopefully will beo ur new house!!! Nick stayed down to hang out with friends and I couldn't even tell you what time he got home...later than I thought though.

Jeff woke surprising early on Sunday...730, so we decided to do church. He wasn't the best behaved, but at least we got there, right? We didn't do to much today, just some grocery shopping, a little house shopping, park with Jeff, then home to relax! It was a nice day.

I did break out the camera because I've been horrible at taking pictures. All of these pictures are from Sunday, hence the exact same outfit!

Concentrating on Tugger...his new favorite movie!

Helping Uncle John load into his truck.



Searching for deer at Side Cut



I just like this picture of the two of them.



Heading down the slide



Where has my baby gone???

Pushing daddy on the swings...


Being Goofy...

No comments: