Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Potty Training, Counting & Talking

Could this boy be getting older any faster??? I'm sad that he's getting so big...

Jeff is doing awesome with the potty training, he stays dry pretty much throughout the day and will tell you when he needs to go. Saturday night we were on the express way and he told me he had to go while I was driving. I told him to hold it a little longer, and he could go when he got to Jackie's. You know what?...He did it!!! I was amazed and so proud of him. Of course went potty as soon as we got there, but I was so excited for him!!! Hopefully he keeps rolling with it...

Since he's been in speech his vocab has just taken off beyond what I've imagined. His favorite words are papa, doggies, thank you, mom, daddy, mama, John, tuckie (Steph), ice-cream, treat, eat, deer, park, cottage cheese...and much, much more! He's talking so much that when we were running the other night I told him to be quiet because I couldn't talk so much...felt bad, but mom needed her run in!

No comments: