Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Poor sick boy...

Jeff was sick...so sick in fact that I actually took the day off of work to be at home with him. That's the first time I've actually done that since he's been born. I felt horrible for him, he woke up at 12 with a fever and was vomitting. He then proceeded to stay up for 2 hours before returning to bed...mom was exhausted, but never fear dad was in bed sleeping nicely. I will say he did get up and help me change the bedding so I appreicate that. At 5 Jeff woke up again sick. I called work at 530 and left a message telling them I wouldn't be in. When I called back at 830 they were really sweet about. Thankfully tonight he's feeling much better...even though he was sick I did enjoy the day snuggling with him, I don't get to do that to much anymore...I miss it!!!

No comments: