Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, September 28, 2009

Some Much Needed Pictures!!!

I feel awful for not having pictures up for so long, I haven't forgotten about them, I was without a computer for a few days and seroiusly I just don't have time to upload pictures. Last night after taking a few good ones I decided to take some time and get them updated. Enjoy!!!

Jeff sleeping at the lake...his head is inside of my pillowcase, I didn't understand it!

Just being him

Dancing with Mom & the wedding...


Looking out over the crowd...the boys decided they didn't want to dance.

Watching TV in Grandma's bedroom...he got into lots of trouble that night!


Tasting the yummy salt...such a turkey



Just like papa eating that salt!

Tired little man...it was a big weekend!

Helping papa fix the plumbing problem.

Such a big helper!!!

No comments: