Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, September 21, 2009

The Weekend Was Here?

Seriously, it feels like we didn't even have 2 days off work. We were going nonstop since we left work Friday afternoon. The weekend was awesome though, no complaints from me that is for sure.

Friday night started off a little slow...Nick decided to go and drink beers with my dad and not give us a call, but Mom was still home so we just hung out. Her & I were ready to go and grab some dinner and the men pull in the driveway. Nick hurried and got changed, then the 3 of us headed to Swig for dinner...it's this yummy hot dog place in downtown Perrysburg, and then we went to Kohl's to look for bedding for our new house!!! Jeff didn't want anything to do with Kohl's so we left there in kind of a hurry...not a lost trip though, I got some orange dishes and a popcorn popper...Jeff needed that of course!

Nick had to work on Saturday, not a big deal, but we were a bit disappointed because we were all suppose to go to Harrison Rally Days together in Perrysburg. Amanda and Audrey still came with us though! The kids had a great time trying to catch candy. A & I decided that it wasn't as good as last year though. We walked around for a bit, then decided to eat at Sloppy Joe's. We tried calling the guys, but Justin was busy, Nick answered though and met us there. We parted ways let the kids take naps, I ran a couple of errands, then we went out to their house. We were suppose to go to the park, but the guys were engrossed in football so Amanda & I just chatted, and the kids enjoyed playing, it was great! We even decided on a spur of the moment dinner together...pizza and wings!!!

Sunday morning we got up and got ready for church, it was also the first day of Sunday school. Sunday school was okay, I do not have the time to put into it what they are asking, not sure if I'm going to stick with it or not, but we'll see. Jeff did just okay, I think he's a little young and needs to wait until next year. It also doesn't help that it's at 11, that's lunch time. We made it though! We hurried home grabbed a bite to eat then headed to Zach's football game!!! It was great to be sitting out there in sun, a perfect day for it. When we got home we started getting everything together for our cookout that we were going to have!!! We invited Clampitts over and the Hoover kids!!! Everyone had such a great time and I'm really looking forward to doing it again.

See what I mean, our weekend was jammed packed! I'm sure I left somethings out, but that was the jist of it. Wouldn't change it though!!!

No comments: