Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, August 17, 2009

Potty Training

The time has come to start Jeff on getting fully potty trained!!! He's awesome and goes whenever we put him on, but I'm ready to be done with the diapers, and since he's telling me when he does certain things, I figured now was as good of a time as any.

We started over the weekend and he did great! Of course we were at the lake and he's in the water, but no accidents when he wasn't wearing a diaper. I put him in a diaper for the carride home because I didn't want to clean up a mess, but last night when we went on a carride I kept him out of a diaper and he did awesome no accidents and we were gone for 30 minutes!!!

Today at lunch I got him big boy undies...hopefully he likes them!!!

No comments: