Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Already May

It's hard to believe that the month of May has already begun...it seems like we were just starting the month of April. April brought us warm days, playing outside, taking walks (long walks), enjoying time together with family, but mostly it got us out of that winter funck and ready for spring/summer!

I'm so glad that today is May!!! For one, at the end of the month it's my birthday, and even though I really don't care about it, I'll be 25 which is a nice number. We get to start going to the lake more, but more importantly we are taking our first official family vacation since having Jeff. We are making the trip to GA to visit Nick's sister and her family. I'm not looking forward to the drive, but it will be great to get to spend some time with them. The only thing that sucks about it is that we have to drive with our child who doesn't do well driving...it should be interesting to say the least.

That's our May though...I'm sure it will be full of lots of adventures!

No comments: