Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day

I woke up this morning with the biggest smile on my face, realizing how lucky I am to have Jeff in my life. Even though Jeff was not planned, I would not change having him in my life for anything, I find myself wondering what I ever did with all of my "Me Time" before he was born. When I went in to get Jeff up this morning, he had the biggest smile on his face, I picked him up out of the crib and he snuggled his head right on my shoulder and just rubbed my back, it's just melts your heart.

Today was great! We all went to 7am mass together and then out for breakfast. Jeff was a perfect angel and actually let me sit in the pew the whole time...normally we have to go and stand in the back after about 35 minutes or so. Came home, Jeff went to bed, Nick left to go to Tiffin and I just hung out and relaxed. Didn't worry about working out or anything, although I should of, but it was nice to enjoy some quiet. When Jeff woke up, we went to Sam's and picked up the cake for the party and then we went to Dick's so I could exchange my Mother's Day gift for a different size. Jeff and Nick were really good to me, I got a pair of Under Armor shoes...I needed a new pair of shoes to run in, so it was perfect! I got Jeff to take another nap in the afternoon, Nick came home, and then I left for John & Steph's with mom and dad.

We had a Mother's Day party for Hoover's/Freiburger's out there today and it was perfect. Our mom's enjoyed themselves which was the most important! All in all it was a great Mother's Day! Now I just have to start thinking about Nick's Father's Day...should be fun!

No comments: