Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, May 19, 2008

Catching Up...

I cannot believe I haven't blogged in an entire week. I was busy last week, but that's really not an excuse. So let's see, where do I even begin...

Monday I took Jeff to the doctors for his tube check, everything is good and where it should be so I don't have to take him back until November, that's a nice feeling for sure. I got my hair trimmed Monday evening, feels so much better. Plus since Jody doesn't see me all the time, she can notice that I'm loosing weight, which is even nicer. Steph Hoover came over and we did turbo kick. I tell you what, that kicks my butt big time! I was sore for a couple of days after, but man it's a good sore. I love knowing that you get a good workout in.

Tuesday, nothing to much happened. Jeff got to help Uncle John mow the yard, and had the biggest grin on his face the whole time. Steph came over again and she and I attempted turbo kick, but were to sore from the day before. The best part was going to the Pharm and getting the great deals on makeup...50% off...you can't beat that. At 8'oclock we went out and helped mom & dad plant the garden. It was nice to get that done for them.

Wednesday, was a bum day really.

Thursday, Jeff woke up with a fever, I left work around 11 so I could head home and take care of him. Dick & Cathy came in from New York, so nice to spend time with them. I ended up calling off work Thursday night because Jeff still had a fever and I needed to take him to the doctor's Friday morning. I was up a ton with him Thursday night! I think I got about 4 hours of sleep, and that's if I'm really lucky.

Okay I'll post more tomorrow or later on tonight...

No comments: