Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Continued Catching Up...

Okay I promised Monday that I would finish updating, but I haven't had time all week since we are getting ready for vacation. So, lets see, where was I? Oh yeah...so Friday Jeff woke up and he still has a fever. I call the doctors and they try and tell me that I can't be seen. Well BS I can't be seen, my son isn't really eating or drinking, still has a fever and I got about 3 hours of sleep the night before, something is wrong, now get me in! I take him in and I see a doctor that I can't stand. He has no bed side manner and frankly is just rude! He's checking Jeff out, now when he goes to look at his throat he doesn't use a tongue dispresser...oh no, he has me squeze Jeff's cheeks together and put my finger on his tongue. He then says, it looks like strep, and writes me a prescription without running the strep test! Whatever, if you think he has this, fine, just get me out of here. Friday night Nick & I had the house to ourselves for the weekend, so we went out and got a pizza from Vito's, who has the best pizza in town, and I seriously crashed so early...
Saturday, I didn't wake up until 8:45...holy cow it felt good to sleep. Of course Jeff woke up at 5:30 and was screaming, just screaming. I couldn't do anything for him, and he didn't know what the hell he wanted. I finally got him to eat a couple bites of something and he went back to bed at 6:45. Poor little man, just doesn't feel good. When he wakes up though, I'm concerned because he just really hasn't drank to much. I call the doctors and they tell me I should take him to the ER if I'm that concerned! Nick & I are debating on what to do, and finally we are like, we will just try to get him to drink like crazy and see if that helps. In the meantime the guys have arrived to work on mom & dads bathroom, so they are here making a bunch of noise and Nick & I are trying to get ready to head up to the mall because the Toledo Fire Department, Police, etc are going to be there with their vehicles and we figured Jeff would LOVE that. We got there and he fell in LOVE with a horse. The horse and Jeff were best friends, giving each other kisses, rubbing heads. I was a little digusted with the germ factor, but it was adorable! Saturday night we went to the Family Night put on at St. Joe's. Everything was free! We had hotdogs and chili for dinner and then they were serving ice-cream and John and Nick did some game thing...it was rather cute really... Doesn't it look like they were having so much fun???
Sunday was another day! We got the pleasure of going to Audrey's bapitismal party. It was so nice to go there and see everyone I haven't seen in such a long time. Plus to be invited to share in that special day with them. It was so much fun to go and catch up with everyone and Jeff was actually a good boy the whole time...it was a lot of fun. Thanks Amanda and Justin for letting us share this day with you.

No comments: