Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Still Catching Up...

Seriously I'm really behind on the blog! This is why I like to blog every other day so I can keep up with everything going on. So we are back to work since it's Monday! Gross, I hate Mondays, knowing I have to crawl out of my comfy bed to get into work by 730 just sucks, I mean it really sucks. But whatever, dealing with it is what all of us have to do, right? So lets see, okay Jeff still has his rash on his belly and groin area, I call the doctors and they tell me to stop his prescription because he's having an allergic reaction to it...awesome! (*Notice the scarasm there...) Now it's just something else we have to worry about when he needs a prescription filled! Steph & John came over Monday night and we mulched the front yard for mom. It looks so nice having it all done.

Tuesday, just more of the same really. Expect today Nick's brother Howard came up and is spending some time at the house while he is working in Toledo this week. It's nice having him here and letting him spend some time with Jeff. Also we need to give a big congrats to Howard & Lauren...they are expecting a new little bundle of joy sometime in mid-late January!!! Congrats you guys... Nick & Howard went to Bar Louie, for $1 burger night, and I just stayed at the house and hung out with Jeff. Easier then taking him to a restaurant sometimes!

Wednesday, we are just really getting ready to go on vacation. I went to the 2nd hand store and got Jeff a couple of sweat shirts and some jeans today. But while I was there I found a baby stroller for him and also a new swing for the lake. I LOVE getting stuff from there. There is awesome deals there...go look if you haven't been. I took the Explorer in and now it's ready for the trip...tires rotated, oil changed, and new wiper blades on the car...it's a good feeling to have that done.

Alright...I'm caught up now!!! Thank goodness. We head out Friday on vacation, but my laptop will be with me, so I'll be updating the blog I'm sure.

No comments: