Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Enjoying Summer

There is something about summer time that just makes me enjoy life even more. I'm not sure if it's because we are in a more relaxed frame of mind, but it's really nice and it makes time go by a little slower I think.

We are in another heat wave here in Ohio, but it's coming to an end after today or tomorrow and then we go back into the 70's...thank goodness. I still want to be able to run outside again without feeling like I'm going to die from the heat! The only thing bad about cooler weather is the fact that swimming won't be able to happen as often! I guess nothing is ever perfect!

I took Jeff over to Hoover's yesterday for some swim time. He LOVES the water. I even put him all the way under and he did just fine with it. It surprised me a little bit that he wasn't nervous, but I guess I should be happy about that. I'll have to remember to take my camera over there and get some good shots of him!

No comments: