Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Hot Weather Is Here!

What is up with this weather? It's going to be 90+ degrees for the next 5 days! Hello...it's only June 5 people! I'm really not ready for it to be this warm already. I could handle a couple of days, but this many. I gives me the feeling that this summer is going to be a heat fest!

We are patiently waiting for Nick to get the letter from the Toledo Fire Department so we know what are next move is going to be. I started looking for places to rent this week, I think I'm more ready to move then I'm allowing myself to be. Found a couple nice places in our price range, but I guess I'll just have to wait and see.

I started my Turbo Kick class and it's so much fun!!!! It's great a great work out, seriously kicks you butt, but it's awesome!

I think that's it for now, but I'm sure I'll have later on...

No comments: