Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Weekend In Review

Isn't he just a ham?? I LOVE this picture of him because it shows he true personality...eating it up for anyone who will look at him. Nick went to Columbus for the weekend to hang out with his friends and go to a comedy performace Saturday night, so Jeff & I were by ourselves. I actually drove to the lake by myself with him, first time for that, and it went pretty well. That picture was taken as we were sitting at the table eating his bedtime snack!
Saturday was a busy day...sand was delivered in the sand box, cottage was power washed, and we had a nice visit from Tim & Janet. Jeff was unsure about the whole delivering of sand, but with John's equipment it makes things so much easier! Since Jeff was so nervous about everything Grandme took and he soaked up the attention! (Notice the covered boat & quiet lake)

Jeff enjoyed playing with his new friends this weekend...Tatum & Brooke enjoyed pushing Jeff on the swing and playing in the sand together.

Unlce John helped me out and fed Jeff his breakfast Sunday morning...John's smiling here, but he wasn't to sure about Jeff flinging oatmeal around with his spoon. It's was hilarious actually!

Anyway, Sunday I spent the day baking in the sun while Jeff slept! It felt great to get some time to myself, me+sun=one happy momma! I got to lay out for about an hour and a half before Jeff woke up. But it was all good, I fed him, got him ready and then outside we went so I got even more sun...it was awesome! Jeff LOVES the sandbox! Hopefully he'll get the hang of moving around a little bit more in it, but for now it's good!

No comments: