Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Happy 25th To Me!

I'm 25 years old...ahhh, how quickly time is getting away from me! I had just turned 22 when Nick & I got married and I was 23 when Jeff was born. Goodness gracious time just flies by when you are having fun!

All in all it was a great day. Nick and Jeff wished me a Happy Birthday when we woke up this morning...no cards from them, but oh well I guess. When we got home Mom & Steph wished me a Happy Birthday. I was able to get my work out in and relax and unwind from the trip. Mom made me a yummy dinner, Grandma Didier's rice, Uncle Tim's steak, salmon, and oven roasted veggies...it was to die for! Tasted good eating at home too instead of going out for dinner.

They spoiled me with my gifts. I got a new set of jammies, a work out outfit, and an outfit to wear to work. All cute!

For desert we had a Cold Stone ice-cream cake...Strawberry Passion, it was awesome!

Thanks for making it a great day!

No comments: