Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Getting Bigger - 17 Months!

Jeff is just getting so big to me lately. He's 17 months old, well almost 17 months old and it seems impossible. I wouldn't trade these moments though...him wanting to be outside ALL DAY LONG, pushing his toys around the driveway, "helping" with tasks around the house, pushing all kinds of buttons in mom's car, getting excitied when we go to get moms diet pepsi, swimming in the pool and not being afraid, getting into all of the cabinets in the house, "yelling" at us when we want to leave the park, "yelling" when we drive by the park, learning to eat with a fork, loving his baths, loving his blankie, the smile I get when I walk into his room in the morning, the screams I get when I walk out the door without him, the screams I get when I go into another room and he doesn't get to come with me, his kisses for no reason...I could go on and on... I love this little boy and those are just a few reasons why!

Jeff getting in his car like a big boy!


Jeff all excited about an airplane!

No comments: