Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, September 8, 2008

Another Great Weekend!

Honestly, I couldn't even tell you the last time I had a horrible weekend, this summer has just been fantastic! Lots of activities and enjoying the lake, what could be better? Anyway, this weekend was just like any other.

Friday night Jeff & I rode up with my parents since Nick had to work Friday and Saturday. It was actually a decent ride, Jeff is spoiled enjoying Grandpa's DVD player in the car, he just looks up and points whenever we get in. But we enjoyed the evening at the lake. Mom & Dad had dinner out so it was just Jeff & me. I ordered pizza, Jeff got a bath and went to bed, and of course I enjoyed laying on the couch watching a movie. It felt good to be by myself for awhile.

Saturday we woke up early and spent some time snuggling on the couch. I love when Jeff first wakes up because he loves to cuddle with you. Dad told me he was going over to John & Mary's so I got the bright idea that I could run over there and then dad could bring me home, so off we went. Dad dropped me off at the Olin lake park and I ran to John & Mary's, it was 3 miles exactly. I tell you what I get spoiled running to one point and then turning around and running back, running from point a to b to finish your run stinks. It seems to just go on forever! Us girls were going to head into Shippshe, but then the guys decided they wanted to go. We got there and Mom suggested that we go to Middlebury and have lunch at the Escense House...it was awesome, lots of good homemade Amish food. It was nice to do something different for a change at the lake. We stopped at some places on the way home, and Jeff had a first, he fell asleep in the car on the way home...he's only done this twice since we turned his forward so you know he had to be tired. But anyway we spent the rest of the afternoon hanging out, sleeping, taking a boat ride, and enjoying the beautiful day.

Nick arrived late Saturday and honestly I don't even really remember him getting there, I know I was up, but I was ready for bed! Sunday was a lounge and relax day. We had breakfast, then went over the Aunt Chrissy's & Uncle Matt to see their place, took a nice boat ride, then back to our cottage so Jeff could nap. It felt great to not have a schedule!

The weekend was low key, just the way we like them! It's getting to be the perfect season at the lake, and you can tell it's not prime time up there anymore, hardly any boats are on the water. I smell fall coming soon...

Jeff sleeping in the car!!!! Memorize this picture, cause who knows when you'll see it again!

Enjoying the water

He's on a mission for something, I just like the look on his face.

No comments: