Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, September 15, 2008

Michigan Stadium

Well it was the first time in I don't know how long that we've been home on a weekend and it felt great!!! So much stuff got done!! Friday night Nick had to work so Jeff & I did dinner with a good friend. Came home to having power issues, always fun...lets just say there are extension cords running from dining room to the back bedrooms, but it's getting fixed today!

Saturday, Nick worked, Jeff & I ran errands, went and had lunch at Dominos so Jeff could see Nick for a little bit, and then home to take naps! When Nick got off of work we headed to Fremont the see Ruthann at the Pines. Howie was there too so we spent some time walking around the grounds. It's really nice out there! Jeff was beyond tired when we left though, and since he didn't have a good dinner it was LOTS of fun trying to get him to eat anything remotely heathly. Nick and I came home and crashed, I think we were both a sleep before 10!

Sunday we had planned all weeked!!! Nick and I took Jeff up to Michigan so he could get his first true glimpse of The Big House!!! Of course he was excited... but the reason for that was because of all the construction equipment around there since they are adding on. After the quick look we headed to Zingerman's and Jeff had his first meal there. I love that place, I think I could eat there all the time and not get sick of it. Felt good to be up there though and walk around a bit! We just really relaxed the rest of the day and enjoyed being home, it felt great!

Daddy & Jeff

Mommy & Jeff

Jeff enjoying a bath in the sink!

No comments: