Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, September 29, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

Yesterday Steph Hoover called me and asked what my plans were and of course since Nick was working I had nothing to do. She told me there was a pumpkin patch up in Michigan and asked if I wanted to take Jeff and head up there. Heck yeah, we've been wanting to get him a pumpkin anyway. I made sure Nick didn't care, and off we went! Jeff LOVED every minute of it. This place is great! They have tons of different pumpkins to pick from, a train ride, corn maze, hay ride, and of course animals. We were there about an hour and had a great time!

Jeff didn't know where to start...there was just so much to see!



Jeff liked petting the cow, but the cow did NOT like him!



Look at that grin! He loved the pigs and got a big kick (literally) out of them.



Here he is giving the horse a kiss!



Walking on top of a straw maze like a big boy!

I took some video of Jeff enjoying the farm animals. He was running all over the place having a great time! I can't believe how big he is getting...just seems so old to me right now.



No comments: