Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

First Snow of the Season!

It snowed about 3-5 inches here last night, it was beautiful too. Of course I'm only saying it was great because it was the first snow of the season. If this was February I'd be irratated we had gotten another snow storm, but this snow really put me in the Christmas season. I was even more excited to learn that we'll probably be having a white Christmas which I think is even more important.

I decided to take Jeff out into the snow this afternoon and see what he thought of it... conclusion was he didn't like it very well! I got him all bundled up, even got him to keep the gloves on his hands, but it was a no go, he whined the entire time, which was a bit disappointing. He likes being outside so much during the summer that I was hoping he'd like it outside right now too. I did put him in the sled and pulled him around the yard for awhile...he was a little unsure of that too. When I was clearing off the driveway I put him in the stroller, he had asked to sit in it, and he enjoyed it. I think he misses the walks and runs we used to take during the summer. I might just have to suck it up, bundle him up even more and go for a 15 minute walk every now and then, I bet he'd really enjoy getting some fresh air.

Jeff got his first Christmas present today in the mail from Uncle Dick & Aunt Cathy and he LOVES it...it's this dump truck that has a front loader in the back of it and everything has lights moves...etc. This thing is very cool! Thanks for thinking of him!!!




No comments: