Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, December 12, 2008

Lots to say...

Well let's see, since I've become horrible about writing posts... I can't believe that I don't have 10 minute a couple of times a week to get on here and update what's going on in our lives. I'm going to try and get better about it, it's important that I do it...

Lots has been going on this week... Nick is extremely busy with work. He has been working 10's, but today it was more like a 12. I don't think he got home until 7 tonight. A long day for him for sure, but of course he has to go into work tomorrow. It's always busy this time of year for him, but hey on the plus side, the checks are great!

I decided to call this week and try and get Jeff setup with getting some help with his speech. I just think it's odd that he's 22 months and he really doesn't say anything yet...not even mom, dad, hi, etc. These are things that he should know how to say by now! Wouldn't you know that after I left a message with someone, he started saying words, all kinds of words! Mom, Dad, Papa, Bob (as in Bob the Builder), dog, Steph, John, yes, please, ball, and I'm probably missing a few others, but it's amazing the progress that he's made this week. I'm happy...I still might get some help so he gets further along, but thank goodness he's finally saying something!

Do you realize that he's going to be 2 in about a month??? I'm okay with it I think. It was horrible when he turned 1, I hated that my baby was 1 and no longer the little baby I remebered, but Jeff is so much fun now that how can I care. Of course the tantrums have started, and he has a huge attitude problem(he gets that honestly from me, his father, and grandfather), he is getting in trouble all the time. But for the most part he is awesome to be around. When he starts talking it will really be something!

I'm trying to finish my semester at school. Only2 more exams to take and then I'm done...I can't wait to have a month or so off. It will be nice to not have to worry about getting homework done during the week for awhile. I'm trying to decide what to do about next semester - do I take 9 or 12 hours??? Not sure what I want to do yet. I signed up for 12, figuring I could drop one, if I decided that it would be to much.

Looking forward to the weekend! Lots of good stuff going on. Nick's team have their first basketball game tomorrow, Nick is working tomorrow, I have some errands to run with Jeff, need to find something cute to wear to my parents Christmas party tomorrow night, need to make food for the party, and then tomorrow night is the party!... Whew, I think I'll need Sunday to sit and do nothing!

Hopefully I'll get some good pictures this weekend and get them up here too! Oh yeah, Christams Cards went out Thursday night, so people should be getting them soon. I LOVE the way they turned out and hope everyone enjoys them too!

No comments: