Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, December 19, 2008

Just Jeff & Mom

Nick has been working weird/long hours at the plant the past few weeks so it's just been Jeff and I. It's nice to have this special time with him, but I know he misses his dad too. Last night I figured I would take some pictures of our fun so Nick could see what we really do when he's not home!!!

Who could not love this smile?



Giggling and have a grand 'ol time!



Dancing to Barney...little goober...



Such a little ham!



Helping grandma vacuum (Jeff uses the lawn mower to vacuum while grandma uses her big sweeper)


Since Nick is working so much I decided to take some video so you could see what Jeff & I do with ourselves...nothing to exciting!



No comments: