Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Toby Comes & Goes

Friday night we agreed that we were going to get Toby, Saturday morning we made the phone call and boom by the afternoon he was at our house. All 3 of us were so excited that he was there, and we were very happy with our decision. Well I'm laying on the couch and Toby gets up there too, I try to get him off and he growls & tries to bite me. Nick told me not to worry but it was a different story when later that night he tried to bite Nick. We decided he couldn't stay in the house with Jeff, and we don't want anyone getting hurt, so they came to pick him earlier in the day. I'm sad he's gone but after this Nick & I both decided that we do not need a dog in our life right now and we will have to get a puppy the next time. Live & Learn...right?

No comments: