Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

The weeks just fly by! It was so hard coming into work today, after being off and having shortened weeks for so long now. It's amazing how easy it is for your body to get out of your daily routine that you're used too.

The holidays were good to us in the Stultz Family... lots of time to relax and be together and allowing us to look forward to 2010. Last year brought good things for us, me getting a new job that I actually enjoy going to everyday and our new home. Finally we have our own house and we are enjoying making it our own.

We had a great weekend! We spent New Year's with the Hoover's and as always enjoyed their company. I wish I could take a couple of the kids home with me all the time, Jeff just enjoys them so much. Of course we didn't stay up to ring in the new year, everyone in our house was asleep well before 11. Does that make us pathetic or old...yup, but I sure don't mind.

I can't even tell you everything we did this weekend, we bought some supplies for Toby so we wouldn't have to purchase everything at once, we had my office party Saturday night, but really it just felt great to be home and not be on a schedule!

We are looking forward to getting back into our routines of life and wondering what is in store for us.

No comments: