Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, January 29, 2010

What Will the Weekend Bring?

I think this is the first time in I can't tell you how many weeks that we actually do not have a lot going on...it's shocking really, but oh so relaxing at the same time.

I know tonight we are going to dinner at Smokey Bones...we have a buy 1 get 1 deal that expires tomorrow and I'm not passing that up! I'm sure I'll stay up doing some homework tonight, and yes Nick has to work tomorrow, then has a basketball game, and Jeff has swim lessons, and the house needs clean, but really that is nothing compared to weekends before and I'm LOVING every second of it. My family is out of town this weekend, so it's really just us and you will not be hearing complaints coming from me!

Sure I say this Friday afternoon when I'm dying to leave work, but I'm sure by Sunday I'll be bored out of my mind...oh well a little R & R never hurt anyone. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments: