Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Weeks Come & Go

I can't believe another work week is here already. I love my job but I hate how quickly the weekends end. It feels like I'm really not even with me own child and that is so not fair to him. When I'm not at work I try to do as many fun things with Jeff as possible, I mean he won't be this little forever, but it just makes me sad how quickly the time goes. This weekend however while there were some down moments, it was great and we had a lot of fun.

Friday night we had dinner with our good friends. While our child was a monster at the restaurant their daughther was wonderful. Even though Jeff wasn't the best it's still nice to get out and spend time with them. I'm glad they don't mind our beast of a child though. Since Jeff was loosing it and A goes to bed early, it was an early night for both families, which I'm not complaining about.

We were up nice and early Saturday morning which was fine because we went to Nick's basketball game. They won...which was good, but I love the early games since you feel like you have the rest of the day to do what you need to do. Nothing great happened expect for we moved toys around and cleaned up the living room a bit and now it looks much bigger and friendly.

Sunday I got up early to go to church and then Jeff & I headed out to see Alvin and play with him for awhile. He is the cutest little thing and getting bigger and bigger each week. It amazes me everytime I see him. I have to say that I'm disappointed that he's not mine, however he is such a hyper dog so that kind of evens it out. It's nice to say good-bye after awhile. While we were at Hoover's we decided that we Granite City sounded great so we all headed over there to enjoy the buffet. GC is so good...I could eat there all the time! I took Jeff back to the hotel and he took his nap there. When he got up we had Amanda & Audrey come over to swim with us. The kids had a great time together and it's so much fun to watch them. That evening we had everyone over to the house and we enjoyed dinner together...it was great!

Looking forward to the week...school starts up again for me so things will be a little different, but looking forward to the semester...for the most part anyway!

No comments: