Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 3, 2008

Awesome Weekend!

This weekend was incredible, in fact it was the first time in a long time that I was actually dreading going back to work on Monday. I think because Jeff is getting older it's making it so much more enjoyable to do stuff with him.

Friday night, I got off work around 3, got home, Jeff was down for a nap. I was planning on working out, but got a phone call from a friend from high school and ended up talking to her for an hour and half...it was so great to catch up on our lives. Nick & I decided to head out to dinner, we needed fish since it's Lent, so we went to the Briarfield Cafe. Our dinners were horrible, we were so disappointed, the fish batter wasn't crunchy it was soft...gross. After dinner we went to BigBee Coffee and got a Chai Latte, it tasted pretty good.

Saturday morning Jeff got me up around 7, we hung out and relaxed together. Nick was anxious to get out of the house, he was planning on going to Columbus for the weekend to hang out with his friends. While Jeff took his morning nap, I worked on things for my RE/MAX job so I could mail them out. Jeff woke up, we said good-bye to Nick and off we went to mail the post cards and than to Dale's to have lunch with the family. We ended up going to the Central vs Libby game, Jeff was pretty good, but can't sit still that long. Central ended up loosing by like 30 points, it wasn't a very good game to say the least. Got home around 330 or so, put Jeff down for a nap, I worked out, Jeff wasn't asleep yet, so I got him up and we went to church. He was so good for as tired as he was. After church we ordered pizza and just hung out for a bit. When Jeff I was in bed I did some homework, then went to bed.

Sunday morning I was snuggling with Jeff and my dad came up and wanted to take Jeff with him to run the dogs. There was no way my dad could carry Jeff in the field, and there was no way that Jeff could walk in the snow, I "willingly" went along. It was great! Jeff loved being in the field with grangpa, and it was beautiful out so I'm glad we went. After we got home grandpa decided it was time for breakfast so we went out to Bob Evans...it was yummy! When we got home, Jeff went down for a nap, I worked out. We spent the afternoon reading books, he loves books. Nick got home around 330 or so, but of course he was exhausted and needed to shower. Dad called and told us to meet them at Granite City Brewery...GO THERE...it was awesome, so we did and had drinks, it was lots of fun. Home for dinner, bath, homework, and bed!

Jeff & I had such a good weekend together...sad it's over.

I think that was about it for the weekend, I had

No comments: