Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Sunday

Well what a morning it has been...and it's only 11:30!!!

We all went as a family to Easter mass, at 7 am...it's early yes, but we like going and getting mass over with. But Jeff was not wanting to be there at all this morning. He saw fur on the coat of the person in front of us, and was bent over forever trying to grab for it. He made so much noise and we got nasty looks from old ladies...it's so annoying. No I don't like it that he whines but you know what, there is no cry room in this church, wth am I suppose to do with him?

After church we went back to the house and Nick did an Easter egg hunt with Jeff...I took some video of it and included the link below. Jeff was so proud of himself for finding the eggs. I think he liked shaking them and listening to what was inside more than anything.



Breakfast was great! Ham, Eggs, Pineapple, Hash browns, Carrot Cake, and I'm sure some other things, but oh it tasted so yummy. I ate so much that I had to work out, no ifs, ands, or buts about it.

The rest of the day was extremely boring! We did nothing, but it was nice to be home and just relax too.

No comments: